Bring RINKA to your studio, gym or local centre
A word from the CEO
I am delighted you are interested in finding out more about partnering with RINKA Kids Fitness.
Dynamic and ever evolving, RINKA is the leading provider of children’s fitness and wellness classes in Ireland and we integrate all aspects of children’s health and well-being into our programs. Our unrivalled and unique approach to teaching is what has led to our phenomenal nationwide growth in the last few years. We focus on the physical, mental, social and nutritional needs of children in a fun and welcoming environment. Our outstanding training and development team take you through all the skills required to create this supportive, nurturing environment and also guide you through our hugely successful acquisition and retention model. Our aim is to make RINKA as successful as possible in your facility and to help your members reap the benefit of what RINKA has to offer.
When you join RINKA, you don’t just join a team, you join the RINKA Family. As a team,our mission is spreading the RINKA magic to all kids across the country and we’d love for you to join us in that mission.
1. What We do
RINKA classes are all-inclusive and age appropriate and focus on making fitness fun for all. We strive to offer alternatives to mainstream sports, ensuring we are helping all kids reach their physical activity requirements and not just those who love sports already.
Each term we focus on different aspects of our curriculum and each class ranges in activity from high-energy games and athletic skills to gymnastic skills and dance and movement. We ensure that every child is introduced to a range of skills and experiences in a fun-filled, non-competitive way.
We also place a huge importance on the overall well-being and mental health of children and each term includes nutritional education, mindfulness techniques and healthy lifestyle challenges.
2. Qualifications and Traits
- A bubbly, energetic personality along with a passion for working with children a must
- An active interest in promoting health and fitness to children
- A relevant fitness qualification
- Experience working with children aged 3- 12 years, ideally in a classroom or sporting environment is a benefit
3. Benefits of offering RINKA in your gym
- Increased revenue stream by working with a new target market
- All year-round income potential with classes, camps, parties and schools
- An opportunity to offer more hours to your staff
- Makes use of studio space in the quieter hours before adult classes kick off
- Offers you the chance to promote well-being to the whole family and community
- Attracts new members who want their children to be involved with fitness too
4. Reasons to partner with RINKA
- Ireland’s leading children’s fitness provider with a nationwide presence
- Multi-award winning company
- RINKA offers a board of directors with years of experience in business development to support you in building your branch
- Access to plans for every class you will teach
- Certainty that all legal aspects of working with children are covered for you
- A supportive area manager and team intranet for troubleshooting and discussions
- Access to training videos and seminars for keeping your skills fresh
- Quarterly training and termly class plans
- Exclusivity in your area
5. Your journey to joining RINKA
Step 1: Get in touch! We will discuss your territory and your experience and create a vision for RINKA in your area
Step 2: Attend the best two days of training that you’ve ever experienced during which we will impart our RINKA methods with you
Step 3: Complete your online training and submit your teaching practical video for examination
Step 4: Begin your RINKA journey with the support of our management team
To schedule a no obligations chat, please email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear from our exisiting franchisees
Ethos of RINKA Class
Traits of an Instructor
What happens in class