Join our team and work as a RINKA Kids Fitness Instructor
We are regularly on the look-out for fun, energetic instructors to join our team so if this sounds like you, get in touch!
- You are bursting with energy and a ‘get up and go’ kind of person
- You love children and genuinely want to make a difference in their lives
- You are willing to act a little crazy and call it work
- You are excited by the challenge of being a positive influence on everyone you teach
- You are confident dealing with the public
- You are organised, pro-active and punctual
- You understand the importance of building relationships with the children you teach and are ready to honour that
The Job description
Title: RINKA kids fitness instructor
As a RINKA kids fitness instructor, you will teach our programmes in schools, creches and afterschool settings. You will also teach our camps and parties and be the local RINKA representative in your area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare and teach class plans as per the given curriculum
- Teach classes in an energetic, fun-filled manner
- Ensure every child receives the RINKA treatment
- Provide a professional service to parents and educators
- Maintain updated enrolment forms and documents
- Delivery of leaflets to schools/shops etc
- Report to area manager on a weekly basis
- Part take in required training – full training is provided
Hours and Remuneration
€20 per hour .Part-time position. Flexibility in hours. Weekend and evening work included. Interested in full time work? Let us know!
Qualifications and Skills and Requirements to Succeed
- A bubbly, energetic personality along with a passion for working with children a must
- Experience working with children aged 3- 12 years, ideally in a classroom or sporting environment
- An active interest in health and fitness
- Confident in the use of social media
- Excellent customer services skill
- Access to reliable transportation is essential
Hear from one of our instructors
When you love what you do you’ll never work a day in your life, this was never more true than life as a Rinka Instructor. I started Rinka as a part time business along with my full time job and after 1 month of classes I loved it so much I made it my full time job and I’ve never looked back. The children’s giggles in class brightens my day every day and seeing them progress in their skills each week makes the job so rewarding. Become a Rinka Instructor today, you won’t regret it!
Audrey, Co Clare
Areas we are currently recruiting in:
Talk to Sarah today on email@example.com for more info
Instructor Opportunity Form – Talk to Sarah today. Call 087 7509230 or fill in the form below
“I am so grateful for coming across Rinka. From a young age I always knew I wanted to work with children. With Rinka not only am I teaching the children to develop a love of keeping fit and active, I am helping to build their confidence and self-esteem which is so rewarding”
“I started my Rinka classes over a year ago & I can honestly say hand on heart that I love going to “work” each evening. From the second I can hear the kids footsteps excitedly running in to class to waving their red faces good bye after class. The kids are our future & I am so proud to be influencing these kids in such a way that they want to be active, enjoy being active & continue to lead active lives from what we teach them. Rinka programs are so easy to follow & implement especially when this is the ethos behind it”.