Join our team in a way that suits you
There are two paths to becoming part of the RINKA family. You can apply for a job and work for us directly, or you can apply for a license and bring RINKA to your gym or studio.
We are happy to discuss both paths with you, but here’s what we look for in our instructors so if this sounds like you, give us a shout!
- You are bursting with energy and a ‘get up and go’ kind of person
- You love children and genuinely want to make a difference in their lives
- You are willing to act a little crazy and call it work
- You are excited by the challenge of being a positive influence on everyone you teach
- You are confident dealing with the public
- You are organised, pro-active and punctual
- You understand the importance of building relationships with the children you teach and are ready to honour that
Instructor Opportunity Form – Talk to Sarah today. Call 087 7509230 or fill in the form below
“I am so grateful for coming across Rinka. From a young age I always knew I wanted to work with children. With Rinka not only am I teaching the children to develop a love of keeping fit and active, I am helping to build their confidence and self-esteem which is so rewarding”
“I started my Rinka classes over a year ago & I can honestly say hand on heart that I love going to “work” each evening. From the second I can hear the kids footsteps excitedly running in to class to waving their red faces good bye after class. The kids are our future & I am so proud to be influencing these kids in such a way that they want to be active, enjoy being active & continue to lead active lives from what we teach them. Rinka programs are so easy to follow & implement especially when this is the ethos behind it”.