A FULLY STRUCTURED CHILDREN’S FITNESS PROGRAMME
Are you working in the fitness industry? Looking for a successful kids fitness programme?
Developed by Sarah Gillespie as a direct response to the childhood obesity crisis, the demand for RINKA is growing with busy classes full of happy children.
With Rinka, you teach the kids while we develop the programmes.
Fill your studio or start your own business using our proven method.
For information fill in our contact form or phone Sarah on 0877509230
“When you love what you do you’ll never work a day in your life, this was never more true than life with Rinka” Audrey, Rinka Instructor.
Our aim here at RINKA is to positively influence as many children as we can through our active, creative programmes and our encouraging, supportive teaching practices. We are looking for the right people to join us for careers in fitness.
How it works:
As a RINKA instructor, we do not insist on any specific qualifications, but obviously a love for working with children and a keen and active interest in health and fitness are essential.
As a RINKA instructor you will be running your own business and will not be an employee, however you will have plenty of support from the RINKA team and existing instructors in this process.
Instructor training is carried out over 3 days and covers all aspects of the programme you are training in as well as the business elements of getting your classes up and running.
Does this sound like you?
- You are bursting with energy and a ‘get up and go’ kind of person
- You love children and genuinely want to make a difference in their lives
- You are willing to act a little crazy and call it work
- You are excited by the challenge of being a positive influence on everyone you teach
- You are ready to change your life and start doing something you love?
Are you a people person?
- Are you confident dealing with the public?
- Do you consider yourself organised, pro-active and punctual?
- Are you happy with the idea of running your own business?
- Are you willing to put in the ground work to get your classes up and running?
- Do you like the idea of communicating with schools in your area?
If so, then we want to hear from you.
As a RINKA instructor, you will own and manage your own territory providing our unique programmes to children in classes, parties and camps.
Hear from one of our instructors
When you love what you do you’ll never work a day in your life, this was never more true than life as a Rinka Instructor. I started Rinka as a part time business along with my full time job and after 1 month of classes I loved it so much I made it my full time job and I’ve never looked back. The children’s giggles in class brightens my day every day and seeing them progress in their skills each week makes the job so rewarding. Become a Rinka Instructor today, you won’t regret it!
Audrey, Co Clare
As an instructor you receive:
- A detailed manual covering all aspects of the business for careers in fitness.
- Class plans for every class you teach.
- Professionally designed leaflets & posters
- Your own website landing page & Facebook account.
- A unique territory from which to run your RINKA business.
- Termly curriculum training to keep your skills fresh and up to date with fresh new modules.
- Marketing Department support
- Access to the RINKA Instructor Forum
- Massive personal rewards being your own boss
The next training dates are as follows:
2019 February 23rd and 24th: Donegal Town
2019 April 7th: Athlone
2019 May 25th: Cavan
2019 Aug 24th: Limerick
2019 Nov 9th: Sligo Town